At Drysdale Primary School we welcome all enrolment enquiries, if you wish to have a personal tour please call the school on 03 5251 2272 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Priority Order of Placement
In circumstances when a school may not be able to accept all applications due to existing or future capacity concerns, schools must manage enrolment applications in accordance with the following priority order of placement:
- students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school – Find My School
- students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
- where the Regional Director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
- students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds
- all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school
Drysdale Primary School follows the Department of Education and Training Policy as set out above.
Please note that by managing the school’s enrolments over recent years;
• We are able to offer places to all students for whom we receive a reasonable enrolment application under priorities 1 to 4.
• We are also able to offer places to students who apply under priority 5 and live in the 3222 postcode.
• Enrolment applications for students living further from the school and for students applying on compassionate grounds are considered on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions about enrolment applications, please contact the Principal, Phil Dunlop-Moore, at school 52512272 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org