To enroll your child/ren for 2021 you can either print a pdf version of our enrolment form, please refer below, or collect forms from the school office. Completed enrolment forms with supporting documentation can be returned to the school in person or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal tours can be arranged at your convenience by phoning the school on 03 5251 2272.
IMPORTANT: Please read this notice before completing the enrolment form – Enrolment Information & Privacy Collection Notice
Priority Order of Placement
In circumstances when a school may not be able to accept all applications due to existing or future capacity concerns, schools must manage enrolment applications in accordance with the following priority order of placement:
- students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school – Find My School
- students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
- where the Regional Director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
- students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds
- all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school
Drysdale Primary School follows the Department of Education and Training Policy as set out above.
Please note that by managing the school’s enrolments over recent years;
• We are able to offer places to all students for whom we receive a reasonable enrolment application under priorities 1 to 4.
• We are also able to offer places to students who apply under priority 5 and live in the 3222 postcode.
• Enrolment applications for students living further from the school and for students applying on compassionate grounds are considered on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions about enrolment applications, please contact the Principal, Phil Dunlop-Moore, at school 52512272 or by email email@example.com
Please provide the following documents/information when submitting your child/children’s enrolment, any documents you are unable to submit electronically can be posted to Drysdale Primary School, P.O. Box 122, Drysdale Vic 3222.
For Prep enrolments in the ‘School Details’ section (previous School) please complete the name of your child’s kindergarten and the group he/she is in.
Completed Enrolment Form
Please note Adult A is the Primary Carer and Adult B is their partner living in the same household. If parents are separated and living in different homes please contact the school to obtain ‘additional family forms’. Please be aware that the enrolment forms include consent for use of student images/photos. Photos are used in displays around the school, in our newsletter (the Link), in promotional material, the school’s yearbook, etc.
Immunisation certificate/statement must include 4-year-old vaccinations. It is a condition of enrolment that the school receives a copy of your immunisation certificate. These can be obtained via your Medicare online account. Please send this at the time of submitting your child’s enrolment forms.
Details of medical or other conditions for which your child may need special consideration.
Two emergency contacts other than parents/guardians are required.
2021 Enrolment Form
PDF printable enrolment form – 2021 Enrolment Form (pdf)