We are excited to announce that Sentral have released an updated version of their Parent App. This comes after the unexpected closure of FlexiBuzz over the holidays. Using Sentral makes our communication much more streamlined and achieves our goal of using as few systems as possible (the fewer user names and passwords to remember the better!).
Staff will be receiving some refresher training in using the new App over the coming week in readiness for the whole school to be using it.
Read more for instructions on how to access Sentral’s Parent App.
The Sentral Parent App enables parents to:
- message their child’s classroom teacher (just like the Chat function of FlexiBuzz)
- receive news feeds from the school, year level and classroom (just like the News Feed in FlexiBuzz)
- submit absences of students
- book times for Student Led Conferences (when available)
- view a calendar of upcoming school events
Finally, the school would like to acknowledge the support of the Parent Fundraising Group who raised the funds for the use of FlexiBuzz.