A number of parents have asked about paying the non-refundable deposit for school camps. Although the camps are scheduled for Term 4, at this stage there is no definitive knowledge about whether it will be possible for these to go ahead or not. Deposits are not due until the end of April. Between now and then, we will check with the camp providers’ terms and conditions and advise the school community of our preferred course of action. Pending clarification all money already paid will be held at the school. In the meantime, I would encourage parents who are yet to pay the deposit put the money to one side either as a lump sum or as weekly savings, so that this can be paid by the due date if necessary.