I would like to thank the school community for their understanding in response to changes made over this last weekend to school activities in response to the daily advice we have received from the Department of Education. I would also like to acknowledge the work done by the Department throughout the weekend in collating this advice and to acknowledge the availability of the most senior members of the Department to school principals. Please read the different sections below that detail Drysdale Primary School’s response in the light of the advice we have received.
Changes to planned events this week and next week
In response to advice received the school is cancelling the following events:
· Swimming for children in Years 3 to 6
· Division Tennis for selected children today
· The Bellarine Train Excursion on Wednesday for Year 2
· Whole School Assembly on Monday 23rd March
· Student Led Conferences on Monday and Tuesday 23rd and 24th March
· House Cross Country for children in Years 3 to 6 on Wednesday March 25th
· Inquiry Afternoon for children in Year 4 on Tuesday 24th March
· Mini Mudder on Friday 27th March
Where practical we will reschedule these events for later in the year. However there are some that we will not be able to reschedule.