There has been so much to celebrate at our wonderful school since the last newsletter! Over the last week, I have had many students sent to my office to share their success. I would like to acknowledge the following students and congratulate them on their learning this week;
- Matthew from Year 2, for doing percentage calculations with Year 5 students
- Josh from Year 4, who stepped in, without notice, to take on a major role in the GPAC performance
- Chloe from Year 6 who correctly answered some very challenging multiplication sums
- Pearl from Year 2 who created a very thoughtful Aboriginal dot painting and accompanying story
- Jacqueline from Year 1 who wrote a very catchy recount, with a very exciting opening sentence
- Elise from Year 1 who also wrote a beautiful recount, with great descriptive language
I would like to congratulate all these students on their wonderful learning!
Noah from Year 4 has also shared some lovely writing in our newsletter this week, reflecting on our school swimming program. Well done Noah! I would like to echo Noah’s article and thank Mitch Sinnott and our staff for a fantastic swimming program.
Our success has extended onto the sporting field too, with great efforts shown by our students at the Division Golf. Equally, the Year 3s performance at GPAC was an absolute highlight, I can’t wait to see their performance myself at the concert this year.
Well done everyone on all your achievements this week – remember that success is not about getting something right or being the first, but instead giving your best efforts and having a growth mindset. Let’s keep up this great attitude as Term 3 continues.