Last week the students in Year 2 had a very engaging, hands on incursion by Mad About Science. They discovered and experimented with kitchen chemicals by making and mixing materials together and observing the reactions and changes. They were even lucky enough to make themselves some Sherbet to take home with them.
Here are some students reflection about their science experience:
· The most interesting thing I saw today was making the sherbet. Harper
· At Mad about Science, I enjoyed how I saw yeast breathing. Will
· The most interesting thing I saw today was when we turned the clock on with the lemon. Tilly
· I really liked asking questions because it made me feel like I know more stuff about science. Lucy
· The most interesting thing for me was when the vinegar and baking soda mixed together and the bubbles when up and then down. Isla