Every Victorian child should have access to the world of learning opportunities that exist beyond the classroom. The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund helps ensure that no student will miss out on the opportunity to join their classmates for important, educational and fun activities. It is part of making Victoria the Education State and the Government’s commitment to breaking the link between a student’s background and their outcomes.
If you hold a valid means-tested concession card or are a temporary foster parent, you may be eligible for CSEF. A special consideration category also exists for asylum seeker and refugee families. The allowance is paid to the school to use towards expenses relating to camps, excursions or sporting activities for the benefit of your child.
The annual CSEF amount per student is:
- • $125 for primary school students
- • $225 for secondary school students
Please see the DET website for more information:
Please note that if your child was enrolled at Drysdale Primary School and was a recipient of the 2018 CSEF, you do not need to complete another application. When you signed the 2018 application form, you agreed to the clause:
- this consent, once signed, remains valid while my child is enrolled at a registered Victorian school unless I withdraw it by contacting the school.
You will need to submit a new application form in 2019 if any of the following changes have occurred:
- new student enrolments: your child has started or changed schools in 2019 or you did not apply at the same school in 2018 or
- changed family circumstances: such as a change of custody, change of name, concession card number, or new siblings commencing at the school in 2019.
If you did not receive the CSEF in 2018 and meet the eligibility criteria, please complete an application form and return it to the Administration Team as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the Camps, Sports & Excursion Fund please contact us on 03 5251 2272 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.